|My oft repeated disclaimer about copying
of items from the internet:
1) This little corner of the internet that I maintain is strictly non- commercial.
2) I have no evil intent to break anyone's rice bowl or to profit by copying selected material from "the net" and placing those copies on my server. In every instance I provide link-backs to the original with prominent display of all requisite credits as to author and source etc...
3) Experience has taught me that all links eventually go black (including my own website someday) and that great essay I found or that interesting website that I had linked to has suddenly disappeared into some wormhole in cyberspace...
4) WEBSITES ARE NOT FOREVER ON THE NET SO I COPY SOME OF THE GOOD STUFF.
5) Just to keep it all in perspective. Consider this - The Wayback Machine has been crawling the internet for years and archiving the whole dammed thing... yours... mine... everybodies. How's that grab ya? So the stuff I collect and save is miniscule by comparison.
5) If anyone objects to me about his material being copied and placed in my website in this manner then I will willingly oblige and remove or alter it as per request. Remember it is pixels on a screen. Bitch at me and poof - it is gone.
Lastly: To sum up --- If you find something of yours (text or images) on my website and you have NOT been contacted for permission to post your stuff - rest assured that I made an effort to locate/contact you. So if you are here - don't call your lawyer - just contact me by clicking below.